SUPERHEROES MAKE A LIVING BY WHAT THEY GIVE!
Flexible, affordable shared office space in the suburbs for the busy Entrepreneur.
We believe that all Entrepreneurs are the Superhero's of their community! Why? Because it's through their success and growth that children are able to go to school, families are fed and housed, gardens tended, computers repaired, vehicles roadworthied, balance sheets balanced. Without the entrepreneurial spirit there would lack passion, innovation, creativity and dare we say it - leadership! So here's to the Superhero in our community...here's to the Entrepreneur!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a start-up, a techie, an entrepreneur or a busy business owner – we think ALL entrepreneurs are Superheroes!
Whether you are looking for an office space away from home – and in the ‘burbs or you want to attend an event, meet a potential client, or simply need to plug in and crack down on a project for the day - our doors are always open for you. Our vision is to build a sustainable business eco-system in the suburbs – because a community that supports each other, grows together. Long leases are out dated. Overheads - the death knoll to for most businesses!
Find your ideal project partner at Superhero HQ. Join our community and grow your community. Book a permanent seat, a workspace or conference rooms at our shared working den.
Let’s grow together!
Join our community of SUPERHEROES
- We believe in keeping it simple - so we have basic packages to suit all Entrepreneurs!
- We'd love you to sign up for a year, but are happy to have you for a few hours, a day or a month. Anything in between can be negotiated.
- Intergration and collaboration is recommended - but not enforced.
- Networking is cruicial. An entrepreneur's gold is their data base. It's not what you know that counts - it's who you know that matters.
- We believe in sharing opportunities. Givers receive.
- You will have affordable access to mentorship and leadership in marketing, advertising and networking.
- Time should be used to grow your business - not travelling.
- Money should be used to grow your business - not for public trainsport or petrol; coffee and tea or wifi.
- Overheads are not sexy and there's nothing smart about having to break Richie Rich’s bank vault to pay for rent. So our community space is creative, functional and a little industrial… we prefer to 'decorate' the place with you - the entrepreneur!
In the news today...
Superhero HQ in the news - Tygerburger Local Newspaper 2/11/2016.
Interviewd by Shado Twala on SAfm 104 - 107 on the 7th of November 2016